Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Bootcamp # 4, Next Steps
Pages: [1]
Author

Bootcamp # 4, Next Steps

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: October 22, 2012, 02:56:55 pm »

Hello Bootcampers,

We went very quickly through page optimization, a bit of link building and some social media marketing in the past 4 weeks.
I hope you will practice all the things we've learned so far and stay in touch with the group.

As I mentioned before, there is a lot more we could do in terms of driving traffic to your pages. So I hope we'll continue with the same group in January.  I'll email everyone in mid-December to see if you have time to participate in another Bootcamp.

In the meantime, please try on your own:

• To optimize the rest of your pages in your store.
  • Revisit some of the Assignments and read all the suggested reading, if you've missed any.
  • Mention your iCraft store in your Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Pinterest accounts
  • Use share buttons on your product and blog pages (top right corner) to share your own products on various social media sites. Do the same for others too.
  • Look for other ways of creating backlinks to your store and your product pages - join crafting groups or forums, post comments on external blogs. (sometimes you can specify your website URL there)

Repeat to Remember
From "Brain Rulles" by John Medina.

• Most Memories disappear within minutes, but those that survive the fragile period strengthen with time. We call those memories long-term memories.
  • The way to make long-term memory more reliable is to incorporate new information gradually and repeat it in timed intervals.
  • Deliberately re-expose yourself to the information you want to retrieve later.
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:27:01 pm »

I would like to continue in Jan. I am googling, tweeting and pinning my heart out and finding those to follow!..........Kat
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 06:20:34 pm »

That's good to hear, Kat! You are such a great student   Kiss
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 07:56:26 pm »

http://www.facebook.com/JewelryAndMoreByKat?ref=hl

my facebook url   it works  bootcampers please befriend me........kat
Silver Workshop

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 06:44:22 am »

That sounds good, I'd like to do that in January! Kat, I'd friend you but I still quite decided what to do with my business page on facebook, I'll figure it out thogh:). Thanks again admin!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 11:46:52 am »

I'd like to do that in January
That's great to hear, Andree! Looking forward to working with this amazing group again  Grin

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 11:49:39 am »

Just wanted to share link to Kat's new blog post, her feedback on her experience participating in Sellers' Bootcamp.

Kat, thanks for sharing it with us! That's awesome to hear how far you've come along in those short 4 weeks. I am very proud of you  Kiss
JaJeJems

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 01:54:36 pm »

Just read Kat's blog and commented on it.  Looking forward to January.
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 09:04:49 am »

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm starting to see a slight increase in page views for my store!    Smiley
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 04:09:34 pm »

That's good to hear, Red Rock Designs!  Grin
Things will get better over time as you build more links to your pages.
Keep working as a group and help each other to increase number of inbound links, likes, tweets and +1s and you'll all start seeing results.
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 04:20:29 pm »

It really works.  I have another website that has a graph and the increase in views is huge. I used that website one day  to see if there was a difference....Big!!....Kat  
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:47:34 pm by Jewelry by Kat »
Delightful Suds

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 04:30:56 pm »

I'd like to say yes to January, but I'll have to confirm closer to the date  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  Bootcamp # 4, Next Steps
Jump to:  
Click