Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  about bootcamp
Pages: [1]
Author

about bootcamp

storybeader

« on: October 30, 2009, 12:16:53 am »

this might seem stupid, but do you have to be a seller here, to participate in the bootcamp?  I can always use more marketing information, but don't sell enough to warrant opening another shop, especially if it costs upfront.  {:-Deb
storybeader

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 12:25:31 am »

OK    :oops:
I see the answer.  You have to be a seller...
iCraft Admin

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 12:36:38 am »

Hi Deb,

You can always come and read our Message Board posts, if you don't want to register as Seller yet. You just won't be able to participate the Bootcamp program, as others. You need to have some products in your store to implement daily assignments.
By the way, you can always post 5 products for free. See the details here https://icraftgifts.com/pricing.php Thanks!
storybeader

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 02:10:00 am »

I signed up and paid my $25.00

Almost had one item in... then it asked about shipping, and somehow I lost the whole entry.   :shock:    I'm tired, but I might try again!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:33 pm »

Hi Deb,
Welcome to icraft!

If I remember correctly, one sets up shipping profiles before listing the products.  Once you have done that, it's really easy.  

I like how easy it is to list products here.  I find it easier and less time consuming than another site where I sell.
storybeader

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 02:17:03 pm »

yes, I got my shipping figured out ok.  Thanks. :lol:

Then I listed the one item again, and it was the default.  It is very easy that way.  And the photos!  Wow   :shock:   they're so big!  That's really nice.  All and all, it's a very nice venue.  

Has it been around a while?  I'm on Etsy, Artfire and 1000Markets - hadn't seen this site before the Bootcamp message came in my email.  Love the idea of the bootcamp, and hoping I'll learn something new.  Everyone so friendly, too!  {:-Deb
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  about bootcamp
Jump to:  
Click