What makes iCraftGifts.com so great?
Benefits to Sellers (Creators):
- iCraftGifts.com makes it easy for creative talents to establish their own online store, and get it up and running in minutes!
- There are no limits to the amount of products one can submit to their store (aka Creator Exhibit), and items will remain featured until they are removed.
- We accept only handmade items, which means your one of a kind creations will be sold beside products similar to yours.
- Creators can directly communicate with, and sell to their potential customers.
- iCraftGifts.com is not only a marketplace, it's also a great Community for everyone who loves handmade. It's a place for artists and ctarfters to connect, to get tips and advise on how to sell online and to enjoy conversations on our forum or blog.
- Unlike most other arts & crafts e-commerce sites, iCraftGifts.com does not charge any commission on sales.
- Creators also have the option of accepting requests for custom orders or commissioned work.
- Our Contact form allows you to be in constant contact with the iCraftGifts.com Member Support Services Team. All emails are answered within 2 business days.
- Online Marketing Services
- iCraft automatically tweets out your new and recently updated products through its Google Products, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter feeds.
- iCraft sends out two monthly, themed newsletters to Buyers and subscribers, featuring member products – your items could be included. Sample Newsletter.
- Our Facebook app allows you to post your products directly to your Facebook page.
- Each Store has a unique URL which you can use for offline promotions, and externally link to. E.g. https://icraftgifts.com/fairy-cardmaker. You can easily change your store URL at any time.
Learn more about Seller Benefits.
Benefits to Buyers:
- We offer our visitors selections from the highest-quality arts, crafts and fashion collections from around the globe.
- All products on iCraftGifts.com are designed and hand-made by talented individuals. You won't find items that were previously used or mass-produced.
- You can buy directly from creators or place requests for custom orders/commissioned work.
- You can contact sellers with questions without registering on the site.
Be sure to visit the How It Works page for more information.