Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  The starting gates are about to open
Pages: 1
Author

The starting gates are about to open

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 18, 2009, 05:23:30 pm »

The starting gates are about to open.  Are you ready and set to go?

I am just busting about Bootcamp.  Admin and I, our sponsors, our helpers have all been moving at lightning speed to get this all together for you today. Forgive us now for the imperfections as we will be adding and fine tuning as we get going.  I believe this Seller’s Bootcamp is a first anywhere in online selling and from the response that we’ve had, this exclusive icraftgifts.com program will be something that sellers will be lining up for!

I have proof that Bootcamp works.  In the past 10 days I have been experimenting with different ideas with a strong local market focus and have 17 sales to show for it. I’m a really new online seller and am still jumping on the bed after each sale. Not all ideas will work for everyone but I am sure they will inspire your own ideas. Take what works for you and make it yours.

With serious, concentrated effort the assignments will take around 30 minutes a day. Find the best time of day to do your tasks or spread them out through the day. Morning works best for me. Except for Saturday and Sunday, make it your daily routine.  Activities may focus on different things daily but activities will build on each other.  So if you miss a day try and catch up.  Make notes of what works and what doesn’t… response will vary depending on product and geography.   If you want to spend more time on your marketing,  that’s ok , but of course leave yourself time create product and all the other things in your life.

Now here comes the part that takes some real discipline, especially for me. Limit checking emails or forums to three times a day. Try and keep those sessions no longer than 15 minutes each, morning, noon and night. Don’t waste a whole bunch of time researching and snooping around other shops and blogs.  I confess to being a master at fiddling around all in the name of “research”.

If you have questions, ask , ask, ask!  Don’t quit. Get help. Email me directly at cskaley@uniserve.com if you need a quick answer, otherwise post on the day’s assignment thread. We are enlisting experts to help us too.

Feedback is so important so please share ideas or anything and everything that we can all learn from. Brag when you’ve "done good"!!!  We will all share in your victories! Turn off the TV or newspapers that drone on and on about the lousy economy and crashing markets.  No whining either.  Together we will be problem solvers so if you get stuck, share it, we’ll help you fix it.

My goal for all Bootcampers is that you’ll establish a plan and a method to make sales.  For icraftgifts.com, my goal will be that we attract many, many, new sellers with lots of interesting high quality handmade products. With more “stock on the shelves” the buyers will come. I am so excited to have found icraftgifts.com because IT GIVES ME CONTROL OF MY STORE AT A PRICE THAT MAKES MY BOTTOM LINE LOOK GOOD! More importantly, I am building my business for the long term and I absolutely believe this is the venue that will lead the Canadian online market and be a prominent player in the USA and international markets.

The gates are now open… fly at it!!!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  The starting gates are about to open
Jump to:  
Click