Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Searching for my store
Pages: 1
Author

Searching for my store

4 Cs an K Crafts

« on: June 09, 2022, 12:46:32 pm »

Hello, I have had someone tell me that they could not find my store. They tried both by entering the name of my store in the Search and entering the name in find a store. So I tried it and it did not work for me as well. Can you please tell me how people will be able to find my store when I direct them to this web site?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 05:39:25 pm »

Hi there,

It's always better to direct people to your site using your store's URL https://icraftgifts.com/4-cs-an-k-crafts.
If you re-activated your store recently, it's possible our Search db didn't update the records yet, so you are not findable through search. Try searching again in a few days.
4 Cs an K Crafts

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 12:26:14 pm »

Hello Again, it has been 23 days from the last time I asked this question and it still does not work. I have sent my friends to my URL and that works but when they leave my site and go looking at others then try to retune back to mine they need to close the web site and enter the URL again. Can you please look into why this is happening.

Also I have a new problem. Can you please look into why the Contact Me is not working? I tried to send myself a message and it never received it.
Thank you for your help.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 08:08:29 pm »

Hi there, I'll check if we have an update for you and also test the Contact form. Unfortunately, our support has been slower than usual, since February, as our tech team is in Ukraine and there is a full scale war happening at the moment. Thank you for your understanding!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Searching for my store
Jump to:  
Click