Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  I Capture Grandparents With Their Grandkids Because No One Ever Photographed Me With Mine
Pages: 1
Author

I Capture Grandparents With Their Grandkids Because No One Ever Photographed Me With Mine

LisaGold

« on: September 20, 2021, 02:10:25 am »

These photos are amazing! Grandparents are the best, so much love.

Shared content:
I Capture Grandparents With Their Grandkids Because No One Ever Photographed Me With Mine
When I look back at all my family photo albums, there is not a single image I find with my grandparents. There are images with mom, dad, my brother... even with my dog and a stray cat whom we had adopted... but seriously none with my grandpa and grandma. And those were the two people I loved the most... I still do, even after they are long gone.

And so, I have sworn that whichever part of the world I will travel to now... I will make sure to photograph a grandparent or great grandparent with their grandchild... for how often really do we get our grandparents into the frame?!
Read full story
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 11:56:48 pm »

Ahhh... Beautiful life moments captured. Very touching.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  I Capture Grandparents With Their Grandkids Because No One Ever Photographed Me With Mine
Jump to:  
Click