Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  For Sale on Etsy: Greeting Cards and Gun Parts?
Pages: 1
Author

For Sale on Etsy: Greeting Cards and Gun Parts?

SarahMars

« on: February 07, 2021, 10:56:24 pm »

Wow, you can truly find anything on Etsy now. Smiley

Shared content:
For Sale on Etsy: Greeting Cards and  Gun Parts?  
Several vendors are selling high-capacity ammunition magazines and firearm accessories on Etsy.
CokerCustomDesign looked something like a normal shop on Etsy, offering things like Christmas tree ornaments and wooden name cards. But alongside those items were more unusual offerings: custom-engraved Magpul PMAGs, a high-capacity ammunition magazine meant to work with AR-15–style firearms... Once we began searching Etsy for gun parts, the site’s recommendation features started suggesting them to us.  
Read full story
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 10:57:40 am »

Good Lord!  Embarrassed I thought dog food sold beside my hand-knitted baby hats on Etsy was bad. They probably cant review everything as they are too big now.
David Bloomer

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 09:50:15 am »

It's funny that you managed to find such strange products in this online store, I didn't think there could be such things when I ordered gifts for relatives on Etsy.
SarahMars

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 05:09:10 pm »

That wasn't me, that was the author of that article that found gun parts on Etsy.
Etsy was always known for weird products. Remember Regretsy?
Someone gifted me this book for Xmas one year Smiley
It's as hilarious as it looks.

Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  For Sale on Etsy: Greeting Cards and Gun Parts?
Jump to:  
Click