Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Looking for reviews of Chitchat delivery as an alternative Canada Post
Pages: 1
Author

Looking for reviews of Chitchat delivery as an alternative Canada Post

designsbydebra

« on: December 27, 2020, 08:44:42 pm »

Hi
I am very disappointed by my lack of sales. I am sure that the shipping costs are putting potential buyers off.  All the shipping costs listed are taken from Canada Posts website.
Gone are the days I can offer free shipping on my creations and delivery outside of Canada is out of reach or in some cases the cost to ship is more than the cost of the item being shipped.
I have heard about a delivery service here in Canada called “ChitChat” but would like to hear some actual customer’s feedback before I sign up. I would be open to hearing about any alternatives to Canada Post.
Thanks
Debra
Designs by Debra
Pamelamaycollection

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 09:58:55 am »

I am sure it is the shipping.Sometimes shipping showed up higher when I was selling on eBay and when I weighed it on my scale it was less.Doyou have stamps.com they give you discount shipping but it is 17.99 a month to have it.I listed 60 items at very low prices and free shipping and haven’t gotten any sales.Good Luck,Pam Gressot
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Looking for reviews of Chitchat delivery as an alternative Canada Post
Jump to:  
Click