Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  I just made my first sale on iCraft, but I'm unsure of the process.
Pages: 1
Author

I just made my first sale on iCraft, but I'm unsure of the process.

Mountaintop Group

« on: October 10, 2020, 02:47:52 pm »

Do I need to contact the buyer with my PayPal e-mail address? Or is that all done automatically and I just need to wait for the payment to be received by PayPal? And should I contact the buyer if there is no additional information needed from them?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 12:47:30 pm »

Everything is done automatically. You should get payment right away and the buyer should receive email confirmation about their order. Never ship items without a payment.
You can contact buyer if no payment received. Other sellers reported this issue of no payment too. It will be fixed on the redesigned site.
Mountaintop Group

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 03:22:41 pm »

Thank you for clarifying that! I thought that was how it was supposed to work, but I wanted to make sure. I will give them a day or so and then contact them if I haven't received payment.
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 07:08:17 pm »

So important...I received an order today but no payment. I’m looking  forward to the redesign site too!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  I just made my first sale on iCraft, but I'm unsure of the process.
Jump to:  
Click