Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  The Holidays are around the corner
Pages: 1
Author

The Holidays are around the corner

Shellys Handmade Creations

« on: September 08, 2020, 10:30:53 pm »

Hi Everyone!  One of my fellow craft makers in my networking group mentioned that Christmas is only 15 weeks away. For me and most handmade makers, this is our busy time of the year as the holidays will be here before we know it.  One of my customers has already begun their Christmas shopping 😀It might be a good time to reach out to ppl on your social media to share your craft items for gift giving ideas too.

Happy Crafting 😊
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 12:21:44 am »

That's a good reminder, Shelly!  Cool

I wanted to mention some of the promotional tools sellers could use to promote their items on social media more effectively.
 Public Product Collections - you can create them by adding any product to your Favorites lists and making that list "Public". These collections allow groups of people to promote similar products together.
Btw, we are working on a redesigned Collections page right now.

And don't forget coupons and discounts!
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 04:58:14 pm »

Thank you! I will give The Public Product Category tool a try.  I’ve used coupons and discounts in the past - but unfortunately no sales 😕 I’m still trying to figure that out...who doesn’t like a discount (lol).
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 02:21:03 pm »

My day job got way busier with remote work arrangements necessitating changes to how we deliver our output. I have been unable to craft for a long time. For that, I am grateful because I remain gainfully employed during uncertain times!

When I had pockets of personal time, I did some no-pressure experiment crafting. So I made a tiny start to my own holiday card stash. Now just to find the time to make extras for the shop! *sigh*
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  The Holidays are around the corner
Jump to:  
Click