Welcome to iCraft, Stephanie!
I like your photos and your shop description hits a lot of keywords. I like your shop title too - very easy to read and cheerful colours.
I agree with the others, though. The product descriptions need to have more details. Here are some examples:https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/111379/gold-and-black-rhinestone-necklace.php
- What style is the clasp?
- Is it solid gold, gold plated, or just gold in colour?https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/111394/enjoy-your-special-day-greeting-card.php
- Envelope should have an "e" on the end.
- What size is this card?
- Put colours in your tagshttps://icraftgifts.com/handmade/111940/dream-big-little-mermaid-t-shirt-and-tutu-set-size-5-years-old.php
- Is the tutu attached to the T-Shirt or are these two separate articles?
- If separate, how does the tutu close? Is it a button, a tie, velcro (or "hook and loop") or something?
- If separate, consider making 2 separate listings and then create a "product set". That means, they are meant to go together but customers can choose to buy just one. Someone might want the t-shirt but not the tutu.
- Can you wash the tutu? What are the care instructions? (Say, a child spills something on or wipes some dirty fingers on it.)
Best of luck with your shop!