Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Calling All People Who Sew And Make: You Can Help Make Masks For 2020 Healthcare Worker PPE Shortage
Pages: 1
Author

Calling All People Who Sew And Make: You Can Help Make Masks For 2020 Healthcare Worker PPE Shortage

SarahMars

« on: March 26, 2020, 11:19:46 pm »

If you know how to sew, you could be helping with COVID19 pandemic by making handmade masks. There is a pattern included in the article.

Shared content:
Calling All People Who Sew And Make: You Can Help Make Masks For 2020 Healthcare Worker PPE Shortage
If you think that a handmade mask cannot be used, think again. Even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a place for them — in times of crisis, like the one we are in right now. On the CDC page: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Facemasks, they explain that as a last resort, a homemade mask is acceptable.
Read full story
Donald Ford

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 04:45:17 am »

I had the pleasure to go to China before, where I met some Chinese friends. I can buy masks through them, if you have a gap mask, you can contact me.
My email: dashiki52@gmail.com
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 02:10:16 pm »

My sister joined a group to sew masks. I donated some cash for her sewing machine repair and a few squares of cotton I had bought to craft with but never used.  Smiley
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 02:17:55 pm »

That's amazing! Nice to see how people mobilize to help others at the time of crisis.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Calling All People Who Sew And Make: You Can Help Make Masks For 2020 Healthcare Worker PPE Shortage
Jump to:  
Click