Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Written instructions for buyers?
Pages: 1
Author

Written instructions for buyers?

Shellys Handmade Creations

« on: March 19, 2020, 01:01:07 pm »

Hello Admin - are there written instructions on how to buy items on the iCraft website? If so I would like to share this information with my social media followers. Thank you for your help.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 11:25:28 am »

Hi Shelly,
No, we don't have those instructions, because the process is pretty standard for eCommerce sites. When you see a product you like, you add it to the shopping bag and follow the checkout instructions.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 01:40:08 pm »

Hello Admin - Thank you for the quick response to my question; Recently I had a customer who does not usually order products online but was willing to give it a try. They found the process confusing, however I was able to walk them thru (via phone) and complete the sale. We both had a good laugh and shouted YIPEE!

A few months ago, I had another customer who became frustrated when trying to place an order online and gave up. I was just thinking of an easier way I could help my potential customers in the near future.

Thanks again.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 10:17:13 pm »

Hi Shelly, our checkout process is being redesigned right now to streamline it and make it easier for people to buy products on iCraft.

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 06:35:45 pm »

Great!!!  Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 02:08:37 pm »

I still think it would be nice to have something that shows people how easy it is. We should not assume shopping online is second nature to everyone. Many people still prefer the "in-person" experience or don't trust e-commerce still, so it would be new to them or (at best) infrequent.

Please keep it in mind for the new site.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 02:15:05 pm »

I think it's a good idea to offer additional help to those new to the site or to buying online. We could do explainer videos and "walk through" page tours in addition to Help articles.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Written instructions for buyers?
Jump to:  
Click