Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Writing for the Web  >  Tracking the Trends - Let's get "burst sales"!
Pages: 1
Author

Tracking the Trends - Let's get "burst sales"!

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: March 15, 2020, 02:31:43 pm »

Yes, I'm coining the phrase "burst sales!" I love when you hit on something on-trend and it draws a crowd and sales! Let's discuss what's on-trend and share ideas about each other's stores and products of how to write product descriptions to capitalize on that trend and fill in the context for buyers of how that product fits the trend.

First, what are the trends? Here's what I'm seeing:
  • Everything 80's is in right now for fashion (think neon and punk). Take cues from that for accessories, colours, patterns
  • Nautical is in

What else? What's the animal trend? One time, it was foxes, then owls, etc. What is it now? Succulents have been popular for a while. Are they still?

Let's try this... if you want sellers to comment on your products, then you must provide insight for at least one seller in the thread above you on how you think their product fits or could be made to fit current trends.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 02:41:01 pm »

Love this idea, Fairy Cardmaker!
I'll try to research different trends and post what I find here.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 06:31:22 pm »

Oh - thought of another!

Hexagons! I think hexagons are an "in" shape right now.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Writing for the Web  >  Tracking the Trends - Let's get "burst sales"!
Jump to:  
Click