Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Another Store Sale & Yet Again No Payment Received
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Another Store Sale & Yet Again No Payment Received

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 09:55:19 am »

Glad to hear that, Rita!  Grin
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 10:06:51 am »

I received order notification from iCraft for 5 more shop sales, no payment received as of yet. I noticed in the order notification email that it states at the bottom: "Buyers are required to pay for their purchases within the next three days."

Is this true?? If so, could this be the reason why nonpayment orders are able to go through the iCraft site as sold? Just wondering....
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 10:39:24 am »

Hi Rita,

Buyers are given 3 days to pay in case they had issues on the Payment step during our Checkout process or if our system didn't get instant updates from PayPal. They can also choose to pay using other options, like email transfer or chq etc.

We don't want sellers to start cancelling those orders until buyer had the chance to resolve payment issues.
Hope this makes sense.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 01:14:31 pm by iCraft Admin »
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 02:19:44 pm »

Yes that makes sense. I hadn't realized until today that buyers were given 3 days to make payment for their orders. I completely understand now why the monies for orders might not show up immediately in my PayPal account at time of purchase. Thank you for the explanation! I wouldn't cancel an order before that time frame has passed. The 2nd sale was cancelled after 2 weeks of no payment or reply from buyer and the 3rd sale was cancelled one week after no payment/reply from buyer.

Blessings ~ Rita
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Another Store Sale & Yet Again No Payment Received
Jump to:  
Click