Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Year End Reflection
Pages: 1
Author

Year End Reflection

Shellys Handmade Creations

« on: December 28, 2019, 05:46:50 pm »

As many of you may or may not know, this my first try at starting an online store.  Its been an amazing experience setting up shop and reaching out to people to generate a customer base.  When I started this journey, it was mainly about creating products, posting online, and hoping for a sale.  What I learn over these past few months is that being an entrepreneur is so much more. I sold a few items, but what I gained in return is confidence in myself as a creator that I never knew I had. I am looking forward to sharing my 2020 product line. Thanks to all who were there for me at the beginning and to those along the way who continue to cheer me on!

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 05:15:46 pm »

Hi Shelly,
I am happy to hear that you had a great experience on iCraft so far and that you've gained the confidence as a creator. Grin
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 01:48:48 pm »

I'm late to the game here (story of my life), but better late than never. Just wanted to express my congrats and say thanks for participating in the forums! May 2020 continue to build your sales, confidence, and knowledge.
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 03:59:44 pm »

Thank you  Smiley
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Year End Reflection
Jump to:  
Click