Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Product on Hold versus Reserve
Pages: 1
Author

Product on Hold versus Reserve

Shellys Handmade Creations

« on: September 15, 2019, 11:26:05 pm »

Hi there...I'm just wondering what is the difference between putting a product on hold versus reserve?  Thanks
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 07:55:07 am »

Hi, I'm just guessing here, someone else may have the right answer for you. But I think on hold is when your not ready to list it for sale yet and reserve is holding it for someone who wants to buy it at a later date, like a couple days later and your willing to hold it for them.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 09:25:55 am »

Hi guys, both "on hold" and "reserved" items are excluded from your store and not visible on the site.
However, "reserved" items are visible to people that have a direct link to those product listings, so they could buy them whenever they are ready.
Use "reserved" for people placing custom orders and "on hold" when your product listings are not ready for customers to see, like if you don't have good photos yet or want to spend more time crafting good product titles and descriptions. Hope this helps.
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 01:24:35 pm »

Thank you for your help. I have a few individuals who have an interest in my products but either do not have a computer or not comfortable ordering online. I wasn't sure the best way to handle.  Thanks again.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Product on Hold versus Reserve
Jump to:  
Click