Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Finally, you can dress like your dog
Pages: 1
Author

Finally, you can dress like your dog

LisaGold

« on: September 14, 2019, 10:56:16 pm »

That's a weird #fashion trend! Not sure I'd want to have matching outfits with my dog Smiley

Shared content:
Finally, you can dress like your dog
The market for canine couture has been growing for a while – Ralph Lauren, Moschino and Barbour all make clothes that hounds can wear. But outfits such as Temellini’s are different. The atelier’s dog coats and rompers are cut around breed-specific dog mannequins, or “cane-quins”, and cost between $125 and $700. Some animals come in for personal fittings.
Read full story
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 12:47:07 am »

I just had to way in on this one LOL
I've had dogs all my life and since I'm up there in age I've had quite a few in my life.
I don't have any now, as I lost my last 2 dogs to old age this past year.

I think having matching dog clothes could really take off and become a thing, but not at those ridiculous prices,
because only a small part of the population could afford it. I occasionally make dog coats, that are priced quite low,
as i have always thought they were very over priced in the stores.

But as a pet lover, I think we should let dogs be dogs. My daughter bought one of our dogs a pair of doggie boots and
that dog was having absolutely no part in it what so ever. My dogs were the happiest when we just loved them as they were.
Happy Crafting!!!!!
LisaGold

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 09:31:58 am »

I agree, Ms. Raines!
Let dogs be dogs. They don't really care about fancy clothing. I live near dog park and see those poor dogs trying to walk in cute boots all the time. It's really funny to watch.  Roll Eyes
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 11:15:37 pm »

Hi guys... in my neck of the woods (Southern California) this would be a big hit!...lol  Wink
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Finally, you can dress like your dog
Jump to:  
Click