Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Important update regarding our fees
Pages: 1
Author

Important update regarding our fees

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: August 13, 2019, 01:46:35 pm »

Hi guys,

As you know, we've been working on the site redesign for a while now. We are also working on expanding our current platform, so we could host a number of related niche marketplaces, while keeping iCraft focused on handmade art and crafts. This is an expensive undertaking, and after some consideration, we decided to make the following changes to our pricing structure.

Effective August 1, 2019, our subscription fees for new sellers are as follows:
Monthly Package - $15 USD / month
6-Months Package - $12 USD / month (special offer)
12-Months Package - $10 USD / month (special offer)

Sellers registered before August 1, 2019, will stay on the same subscription package until the launch of our redesigned site. At that time, we'll probably re-evaluate our pricing structure again.

We are making these updates to the site this week.

As always, we welcome your feedback and thank you for your understanding!  Kiss
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 08:36:31 pm »

I as I'm sure everyone understands it must be expensive to run a platform as this one. Any estimation when the new design will be implemented,
I have to be honest here, This is not a business for me but more of a hobby, I don't expect to make a lot. However I for one being semi retired on a fixed income have to be able to sell something to keep paying for a platform like this, a price increase for me, without any sales, I could not continue.
So for me I like things as they are, at the price it is now. I'm only one person and things have to progress as I know they will.
After all it was changes on another platform that lead me here.
Happy Crafting!!!!!!
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 06:35:35 pm »

Thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to seeing and using the redesigned site. I understand changes for pricing structure. I also understand the post from MsRainesSewingRoom. It was the constant changes on another platform that also lead me here. I've had one sale in only a few months since registering on iCraft. I was thrilled since it took more than a year on the other platform to have a sale. Several things impress me with iCraft: 
1. The amount of product promotion on iCraft home page;
2. Super prompt detailed replies to emails which equates to fantastic customer service for its sellers who have questions;
3. Number of product views and store visits.
4. Product listings don't expire and no commission fee on store sales. 

I need to tweak some of my current product listings and still have new products to listing in my store, plus am working on getting my supplies ready so they're ready to list when the new site is up and running. However, working 46 hours in 4 days and putting away garden veggies for the winter on my days off hasn't given me a lot of spare time. Doing my best to be patient.

Have a great evening everyone!

Blessings ~ Rita

MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 10:23:20 pm »

Thank you Rita for the nice words of understanding Smiley
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:37:42 pm by MsRainesSewingRoom »
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Important update regarding our fees
Jump to:  
Click