Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Color Trends of 2019
Pages: 1
Author

Color Trends of 2019

Nicole Gibson

« on: May 29, 2019, 11:46:50 pm »

Just posted a blog on the colour trends of spring-summer 2019, what do you think of this seasons trends?
I like the 'Innocence' palette
https://icraftgifts.com/blog/spring-into-the-upcoming-color-trends-of-2019-859.php
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 08:27:27 am »

Hi Nicole,
I always lean toward earth tones, and I like all the colors in that palette, but the one below it is the one really speaking to me.
One of the hardest things for me when picking fabric for a project that I will be listing is not just picking a color or pattern that I like,
but that will appeal to others. I fear to many times I don't pick what others would like, and make only what appeals to me. Anyone else
have that same issue, My daughter helps me some with it, saying Mom people really like this or that.

I believe orange which is in the one palette is a very under used color and such a happy mood lifting color, I think we should definitely
find ways to incorporate the color orange into our decor more. Of course any shade of purple is great from the lightest to darkest.

Thank you for the blog!!!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:21:16 pm »

I think I like the Joy one.

I too make what appeals to me. If I'm gonna be stuck with all this stuff, at least I better like it!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Color Trends of 2019
Jump to:  
Click