Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  >> So how is everyone liking Icraft??
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Author

>> So how is everyone liking Icraft??

normas bath and body

« on: March 31, 2008, 12:22:31 pm »

Hey guys..
I haven't been here long, and I already had my first sale. I like it here and plan on adding tons more bath products.

Icraft is an awesome place to be. what about you guys??
~Norma
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:15:21 pm »

Hi Norma,

Congratulations on your first sale!

I am liking icraft. It's tidy and neat looking, easy to list and seems to be getting popular. I am still awaiting my first sale... but hope to do well here. We will see!
Valeries Gallery

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 06:59:36 pm »

Hi Norma
I have not been here long and am still feeling my way around.  So far I like it alot.  

I want to add more items, but am wondering what the main type of buyers/shoppers are on this site.  I have some childrens items, but not sure if they would go well here.  Does anyone know?
Beadlam

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 07:51:12 pm »

Congratulations on your sale - that's wonderful!!

I haven't sold anything yet, but I do like this site. Administration is so responsive, the site itself is easy to use, and the community is very positive. Just have to get the word out ...
Decadence2

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 08:13:01 pm »

I havent had a sale yet on icraft but I do really like the site, its refreshingly nice and simple compared to others Im on...

Keep it up, icraft admin! :-)
The Pink Peony

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 09:31:49 pm »

Like most of you, I haven't had a sale yet, but I am really liking icraft.  I'm hopeful that sales will pick up soon.

Congrats to everyone who has made a sale!
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 11:00:56 pm »

Love it! The community is so positive and friendly. I'm really glad I found it.  Now if I could just make my first sale  :wink:

~Jessi~
OrangeTheory

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 03:25:25 am »

I just joined today, and so far it's great.  Listing is easy and the people seem really friendly so far.  I had a question and needed a quick answer.  The online live help feature is THE BEST!  I was able to get a quick and knowledgable answer and the person helping me was wonderful.  Admin seems to be really helpful and open to suggestions which is great.  So far, I'm impressed; I'm so glad I found this place!   Cheesy
iCraft Admin

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 04:21:49 am »

Please post your children’s items Valery. The more the better Smiley
There is a huge audience for them and we'll try to bring it to this site.
kimbuktu

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 07:21:40 pm »

Love the huge pictures we get for our items, our shop banner and space is very attractive.  The personal answers to our questions is great.

Awaiting sales.  What type of advertising is icraft doing?
kianikadesigns

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 04:26:09 pm »

I'm liking it...I'm still new and getting used to it.
I only have two items listed so I'll need to list a few more.
Still waiting for that first sale here...
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 07:24:37 pm »

Quote from: "kimbuktu"
Love the huge pictures we get for our items, our shop banner and space is very attractive.  The personal answers to our questions is great.

Awaiting sales.  What type of advertising is icraft doing?

Now that we have officially launched the site, we plan to:
- Issue press releases to local, national and international media outlets
- Execute mass marketing campaigns through various channels (print, mobile, web, co-promotions, etc.)
- Engage in social media network marketing (i.e. Facebook, MySpace, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Advertising (i.e. Google)
- Regular product submissions to Google Base through XML Feeds

Even though we are proudly based in Toronto, ON, we plan to target our marketing to North American and European audiences. These will include both direct and mass marketing efforts as outlined above. We are also counting on our passionate iCrafters to spread the word and help us grow by promoting your personal Creator Exhibit page, and mentioning us on your blogs and personal websites.  Smiley
kimbuktu

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 06:37:51 am »

Thanks for the information, and for the encouraging list of sales so far.
normas bath and body

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 10:27:07 am »

Hi ladies!
thanks! and we just have to keep promoting ourselves daily. can't expect icraft to do it all. it does take time for people to find you and this new and wonderful site.

so I'm remaining positive, hope you guys are too :lol:
~Norma
Cindys Creative Crochet

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 07:06:16 pm »

I love how easy it is to post new items! I'm also on etsy and icraft is way easier, I can post an item in half the time here. Plus it's Canadian YAY!!
3 Bags Anda Tote

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:12 pm »

I love the ease of listing an item and the beauty of the site. I have been on over a month and have had one sale and 299 views.  I am looking forward to all the new things planned for iCraft.

Come on over and make it 300 views! :lol:
ficklefaerie

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 01:19:28 am »

I am loving it since I made 2 sales today! Also had front page exposure too!! Good luck to everyone else!! Tongue
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 07:21:14 am »

Congratulations on your two sales! That's wonderful!

~Jessi~
normas bath and body

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 07:41:55 am »

that is great fickle, congrats! :lol:
~Norma
ficklefaerie

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 10:23:15 am »

Thanks Norma! I am dragging all my friends from Etsy over here too. A bunch more joined yesterday. It is so cool that this is based in Toronto! I will be in Toronto the end of the month to visit my daughter!
When I gets big like the other site it will be cool to be able to visit the headquarters!!!
Bunnie

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 02:19:37 pm »

love icraft....sooo ready to have a sale.  i make little windowsill herb gardens and im afraid with no garden section no one will find me Huh  hoping they wil add soon !!!

please come by and see me....let me know what area YOU think i belong in.

xoxoxox

bunnie
ficklefaerie

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 06:47:28 pm »

If it makes you feel better bunny...you have had 120 views to my 57 and I have front page...so they are finding you. Good luck with your herb pots!!!
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 11:03:17 pm »

Quote from: "Bunnie"
love icraft....sooo ready to have a sale.  i make little windowsill herb gardens and im afraid with no garden section no one will find me Huh  hoping they wil add soon !!!

please come by and see me....let me know what area YOU think i belong in.

xoxoxox

bunnie

Good news! We've added a new category under:
Crafts > Garden / Patio
Thanks for the suggestion! Keep them coming Smiley
Clinkscales Arts

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2008, 12:50:51 pm »

I love the clean look of iCraft!  I haven't had my first sale yet, but I'm optimistic. Smiley
mirandagirldesigns

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 10:10:57 pm »

I really like the simplicity of icraft and the clean look as well. I have not had a sale here yet as well. It does take awhile when you first start out as I have learned.
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 09:12:50 am »

Yes it usually takes some time... Sometimes it's hard to be patient Cheesy
masonscottage

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 02:05:49 am »

Greetings all,
I also just started here but really like the easy to use system. I have been selling on several internet site  for the last 4 years and just started a web site. I think it is very exciting to be on the ground floor and handmade is finally getting to be trendy.  I have not had a sell yet but have only had items up for 1 week and know it will take time :mrgreen:

Bonnie
Masons Cottage
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 08:37:57 am »

masonscottage, you have beautiful things! Everything looks so soft and touchable!
Nicker

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 08:30:39 pm »

I really like this site, it's easy to navigate and friendly. I havent had any sales yet. I've promoted in in my circles, I probably need to go outside my circles but I can never figure out where to promote!
geelizzie

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 10:13:20 pm »

I think this site is gorgeous and so very easy to use. The one stop listing page is the best!
Hoping that as word gets out we'll all start seeing some sales!
normas bath and body

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 09:29:15 pm »

I agree that we do get a bit impatient, but with that said.. let's get some sales rolling!
~Norma
fotofiction

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 07:10:56 pm »

I have been here for about a month and i love how busy it is getting. I'm also happy it's Canadian and practically local to me and it is sorta fun to be here from the early stages and watch it grow. It is very easy to use and to navigate from a seller and buyer perspective. Good Job!
enidjewelry

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 11:59:01 am »

I have not been there for long, Norma, but I love it. I am Canadian, and having the opportunity to list in CAD and say yes to local pick up possibility is just awesome. My workmates can now browse the website, buy, and receive their items the next day =)

LOOOVE it.
nicaeli

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2008, 12:13:53 pm »

I love being here, I have gotten great response to my shop, and I am really enjoying checking out all of the wonderful shops here too Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  >> So how is everyone liking Icraft??
Jump to:  
Click