Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Move my store over from Etsy
Pages: 1
Author

Move my store over from Etsy

Karen Snider

« on: January 05, 2019, 06:24:21 pm »

Hi icraftgifts shop owners. I am thinking of moving my art shop and also adding my jewelry here. I would love to hear from you as to how the traffic and sales are going. I would like to know how long this website has been running. I just haven't come across it before  and wonder if it gets traffic.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:11:35 pm »

I think this site has been around since at least 2008. I can't comment much on traffic. I don't actually promote my business like a business. (I have a full time professional career, so I don't have time for two jobs. I just like to dabble.)

No matter what site you go to, I think traffic is what you can generate. Even though Etsy has lots of traffic, it's not lots of traffic to YOUR store, so, it's not all it's cracked up to be, in my opinion.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:37:18 pm »

That's a good point, Fairy Cardmaker, every store gets a different amount of traffic and not all traffic will translate to sales.

We've been in business since 2007. We are currently redesigning the site and optimizing it for sales and ease of use.
iCraft is a more niche marketplace, more focused on Handmade than Etsy or other marketplaces.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Move my store over from Etsy
Jump to:  
Click