Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Paid Invoice, able to work in shop, but it says not paid.
Pages: 1
Author

Paid Invoice, able to work in shop, but it says not paid.

Forever Winding Wool

« on: September 07, 2018, 03:13:24 pm »

I realize this is not technical support, but I’ve found that many times people have had the same problem and it ends up being an easy fix.  

I’ve paid my invoice (clicked from the email sent to me) and PayPal is showing that everything went through.  I am able to make listings “live”, however, It is saying that I haven’t paid on my Account page.   Do I need to wait longer, or is there something else I can do to make the alert message go away?
Kelly
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 03:30:07 pm by Forever Winding Wool »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:59:56 pm »

Thanks for reporting this!
Sounds like a small fix. We'll have a look next week.
Forever Winding Wool

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 12:25:19 pm »

I've received an email from support telling me to pay for my monthly subscription.  I tried to reply, but it went to a 'do-not-reply" email.
 Roll Eyes I have paid.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 10:10:56 pm »

Sounds like an automated notification, as we don't charge your account automatically. You can pay for a few months upfront if you don't want to worry about missing a monthly payment.
Pam Gressot

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 02:25:34 pm »

I tried to pay 3 months.It only paid 1 month but it still says please pay your subscription.I paid for a year but I was waiting for you to get phone friendly with a ap because it takes so long to list a item.Can you please clear it since I paid and want to list items.I am waiting.I don't want to miss out on these next few months with Christmas.Please ;et mre know.Thank youPam
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 04:05:46 pm »

Hi Pam, I just fixed your subscription. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Paid Invoice, able to work in shop, but it says not paid.
Jump to:  
Click