Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Can buyers request custom orders from the sellers?
Pages: 1
Author

Can buyers request custom orders from the sellers?

Gould Style Crochet

« on: June 05, 2018, 09:35:41 pm »

Just had a quick question.  I'm currently setting up a store to sell my handmade crochet items and amigurumi.  Can any buyers request custom orders to be made from my page? Or can I only sell the items that I have already made in my store?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 11:21:16 pm »

You can sell items that are either available for sale or available for Custom Orders.
For that ,set quantity of your product to 0, but enable Custom Orders option.
Gould Style Crochet

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 06:14:00 pm »

Ok.  Can the custom orders only be requested after your items have sold or can you also post the same product at zero and show that you are now requesting custom orders for the same product?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:20:52 pm »

You can set any product for Custom Orders.

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 01:41:07 pm »

It sounds like you need to make one to serve as the sample product photo for the custom order, and you want to know if you can sell the original as well as the custom order.

I think you could make two listings: one that is the finished product and one that is for custom orders. You should not have to wait until the original has sold before offering custom orders. I see, in a subsequent thread, iCraft Admin has answered this. You can list BOTH the finished goods in a listing AND indicate that you are taking custom orders for more.

Neat!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:43:11 pm by Fairy Cardmaker »
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Can buyers request custom orders from the sellers?
Jump to:  
Click