Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Showcase your Products with Videos!
Pages: 1
Author

Showcase your Products with Videos!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: May 15, 2018, 11:44:22 pm »

Hi guys,

We've added a field on the product details page (under My Account) for you to add links to your product videos.  Grin
This new field is meant for product related videos only! Please post short videos that showcase a specific product and not all of your products.

You can upload your videos to YouTube or Vimeo, then copy URL and paste it into the video field on your product details page.

Make sure you link back to your product page and your iCraft Store from YouTube and Vimeo.
If you don't have YouTube or Vimeo account, we'll provide instructions on how to upload your videos to one of the iCraft's playlists.

We are still working on fixing a few things related to link placement etc., but you can start adding video links to your products already. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:46:44 am by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 01:54:27 pm »

I added a video. But all the thumbnails in my shop aren't working. The product pages don't work. (They work for me in the back end of the shop, but not the customer end.)
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 11:20:05 pm »

I see the problem. I tested with YouTube before and it worked. It probably has something to do with the Vimeo format. We'll fix it shortly. Thanks for reporting this, Fairy Cardmaker!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 04:19:18 pm »

FYI: My thumbnails for product pages weren't working before I attached the video though.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Showcase your Products with Videos!
Jump to:  
Click