Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Spring/Summer 2015 fairs?
Pages: 1
Author

Spring/Summer 2015 fairs?

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: April 26, 2015, 02:13:52 pm »

Who's participating in fairs this season?
Do share!
The Earring Express

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 01:11:17 pm »

I already had one fair and it was productive.  Then there is a 3 day fair in august at the county fair where I do my personalized hand stamping..  And I always have many in the fall.  You meet all kinds of people and venders .  I have customers who look for me and of course you see many of the same sellers and become friends.  I love craft fairs!!! Smiley
Bgrdesign

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 01:35:48 am »

I have my 1st fair the end of June its a 3 day fair. This will be my 1st big fair where Main St is closed it attracts 20,000 people over 3 days I have been making so many bags this winter for the summer I have 150 new bags to my inventory. I am hoping to use my icraft site for people who like something and want to buy online later.I really do well at craft fairs its hard to sell online, people cant feel and see the product to understand the unique qualities of the bags
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 08:15:37 pm »

I agree - I shop at fairs because I like to see and feel things before committing to buy online. But, once that first purchase is over with, then I will follow up to buy online!

Glad that fairs are good outlets for you!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Spring/Summer 2015 fairs?
Jump to:  
Click