Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Trying something different with July 22nd newsletter
Pages: 1
Author

Trying something different with July 22nd newsletter

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: June 20, 2014, 01:52:51 pm »

Hello all:

I'd like to try something a little different for the July 22 newsletter. I am looking for 3-5 sellers who are willing to provide a little info about themselves and their shop, highlight up to four items AND (this is the different part), highlight at 2-3 items on iCraft that have caught their eye and they would love to purchase.

I do ask that you select items that are currently available (i.e. do not have an 'Enquire about this Product' button on them, unless it is for custom orders).

Let me know if you are interested in being on of the sellers profiled - I am hoping to get ones who sell different types of items (i.e. not all jewellery sellers).

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:56:23 pm by dragonkaty »
Estero Trading Company

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 07:04:45 am »

Hello I am interested in any thing that would help me make my first sale in my Icraft store.
I sell on EBay and ETSY but have had no sales with Icraft??   Is it the shipping or just the made in USA??
Thank you for your time
Bill
 Smiley
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 03:40:42 am »

Hi Bill,

If you are interested in a store critique, so others could provide you with their feedback please post your message here https://icraftgifts.com/forum/b17/store-critique/. This post was specific to our next newsletter. Thanks!
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 03:51:24 pm »

Still need volunteers to profile their store! Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 03:14:24 pm »

Our newsletter program has been fixed and we are rolling again.

Is anyone interested in this? Please let me know asap. If not, we will run with a regular format.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Trying something different with July 22nd newsletter
Jump to:  
Click