Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  I'm new and would love to have me store critiqued please!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

I'm new and would love to have me store critiqued please!!

Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 07:22:06 pm »

I could use some help. Am I asking too much for my pieces?  I haven't had any bites or comments on my stuff. I am wondering if I am asking too much or too little. If anyone can give me any advise on the pricing I'd love to have it.

Thanks so much,

Cindy
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 01:43:47 pm »

Hi Cindy,

Your prices seem to be reasonable in relation to the materials you've used.  I would suggest brighter pictures.  The 3rd row, with the red jewelry and white background are the best in your shop.  Try to make all your pictures look like those ones.  Here's a simple formula for pricing handmade items:

Materials + Labor + Expenses + Profit = Wholesale x 2 = Retail

It does take a while to get sales online, because you have to constantly make sure your products are "seen" by Google searches.  I tend to get a lot more cash sales than online sales, and that's probably true for a lot of shops.     Consider using coupons to entice customers to buy online or coupons for repeat customers and purchases.

Good luck
Bibi 
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  I'm new and would love to have me store critiqued please!!
Jump to:  
Click