Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Feature: Social Feeds
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

New Feature: Social Feeds

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 05:10:08 pm »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker,
The problem with promo feeds is fixed now. Let us know if you notice anything else. Thanks for reporting!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 01:14:40 pm »

Thanks!  Confirmed: it posted to my Twitter dated Aug 21 @ 7:15am.
Hofkissed

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 09:38:40 am »

Hi,

I noticed I was getting double posts to my Twitter account because I had feeds to both Facebook & Twitter and then Facebook posts fed to Twitter also. The other day I deactivated my Twitter feed hoping that would fix the issue, but I think that also stopped iCraft from posting my updates on Twitter. Is there a way around this? Hope I'm making sense here.

Thanks for your help!
Steph
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 12:15:46 am »

Hmmm... Not sure if I got this right  Roll Eyes

You don't need a separate feed from us to Twitter, if you already connected your Facebook to Twitter and all posts from your Facebook wall are also being pushed to your Twitter feed. So when you deactivated our feed to Twitter, do you still get our posts from Facebook to Twitter? Or did you deactivate Facebook & Twitter connection and now you get no posts on Twitter at all?

Actually, could you please post your Facebook and Twitter links here, so we'll take a look at types of updates that were published there in a recent days? Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 02:28:37 pm »

Hi Hofkissed,

You had 16 updates to your Twitter feed within the 2 months period, 2 for the same item - https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/39321/coral-floral.php. Was that the problem you were referring to?

It actually had nothing to do with your Facebook feed.
It happened because the first time our feed was generated is when you posted that item, and then another one was generated when you updated it 2 months later. That's how our current system works. We wait for 2 months between the updates for the same item. That sounds reasonable to me. What do you think? Thanks!
Hofkissed

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 03:13:45 pm »

haha. Sorry to have been so confusing! All is good now and yes, 2 months between the updates is very reasonable. Thanks for your help!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2013, 03:17:30 pm »

Ok, no problem! Glad we sorted this out.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Feature: Social Feeds
Jump to:  
Click