Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 3, Bootcamp #5 - Product Reviews
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Author

Assignment 3, Bootcamp #5 - Product Reviews

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2013, 01:05:24 am »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker,

Two sites on Blogger platform is fine, as they'll have different sub-domains.

If possible, mention your iCraft store on the Etsy team blog, without making it sound out of context. Maybe mention it in a context of where you sell your creations? Like "Canadian buyers can also visit my iCraft store" (and add URL on your store name or on the phrase "my iCraft store"). That would be an extra backlink for you from one more site for which you didn't have to pay for or do much work to get it. So it's a plus!

As for the card review on another blog - definitely add a link to your store there, since you've never done that. This way, you'd get a second link in a single week. Awesome!  Grin

Yes, it's actually a good idea to use your second blog, like iCraft blog, in some instances to avoid reciprocal links from one blog to another. For example, if someone writes about you on their blog and links to your blog. You don't want to write about them on your blog and link back to them. Instead, you'd want to use another blog to link to their blog.

As for the commercial products, you can write your review on them on our blog, as long as you provide people with the ideas on how they can be used in handmade creations. Any tips, advise and examples of your work using those stamps would be fine. We want posts that add value to our readers and relate in some way to the handmade nature of the site. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:08:13 am by iCraft Admin »
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2013, 02:33:36 pm »

I have 2 items for review and they are not for sale any more, do I put them on reserved or hold so the link works.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2013, 02:41:01 pm »

Kat, better put on Reserved and email person the link to that product page.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Assignment 3, Bootcamp #5 - Product Reviews
Jump to:  
Click