Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Updated Banners and Widget page
Pages: 1
Author

Updated Banners and Widget page

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: February 17, 2013, 04:28:16 pm »

If you would like to add iCraft Banner to your site or a blog, we've updated our Banners with the new logo.

Build your Promotional Widget

Our new widget builder allows you to customize it's look and feel, and it's also compatible with the most mobile devices.
It also allows you to build multiple widgets for various product groupings. You can build one widget to promote your silver earrings and another one to promote red necklaces.

You can also build widgets to promote products from various product categories published on iCraft. For example, you can create widget showcasing "Silver Jewelry posted on iCraft", or "Hadmade Toys" etc.

If you are currently using old iCraft Widget, please replace it with the new one, as we are no longer supporting Flash code. Thanks!
JaJeJems

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:54:10 am »

Just used both the widget and banner on our new website.  Very easy to do and very professional looking.  Thank you !
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:17:13 pm »

Glad to hear that Jajejems!  Grin
Anyone else used new widget?
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:28:01 pm »

What is a widget and where does it appear?
Ahkriti

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 09:33:19 pm »

I have the new widget on for sometime at my blog http://colorcanopy.blogspot.ca

I used to have about 4 of my products at a time. But this time, I put just one.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 11:59:49 pm »

That looks great, AhKriti!  Grin

Kat, if you follow AhKriti's link to her blog, you'll see the widget showcasing her products on the right.
To create a widget for your products, please visit this page https://icraftgifts.com/widget-builder.php
Thanks!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 09:14:04 pm »

The widget is working for me.  Smiley
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Updated Banners and Widget page
Jump to:  
Click