Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Welcome from Poland
Pages: 1
Author

Welcome from Poland

Agnes Jast

« on: October 04, 2011, 04:32:39 pm »

My name is Agnes, I`m  Polish.
I hope that our cooperation will be fruitful and inspiring.  Smiley
I wanted to show and sell my crafts.
Here (icraftgifts.com)I am so far the only person who doing earrings with ribbon and beads also: stained glass windows by Tiffany, embroider, etc..
Currently I`m waiting for registration so the only one picture of my work is in my profile.
I hope you appreciate the effort and a tasteful jewelry.
p.s If I made errors of language, I apologize Embarrassed
Yours sincerely
Agnes
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:20:17 pm »

Hi there, Agnes.  You are right - your style of ribbon + beads looks very unique!  The colours on this one are stunning:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/28024/green-earrings-soutaches.php

I noticed, however, that your product names do not tell what the product is.  If they are earrings, you should have the word "earrings" within the first two words of the product title.  The product title is very important for people searching for earrings.  For example, if I were searching for earrings, I might type "green earrings" or "gold earrings" or "crystal earrings" or "beaded earrings".  I would never search for "Chic for the evening - original project".

Hope that helps.  I wish you great success!
Agnes Jast

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 09:19:42 am »

thank you, I changed the name and wait. 
Mouse and Bear

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 04:01:40 pm »

Hi Agnes.  I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

Erin
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Welcome from Poland
Jump to:  
Click