Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Kudos for sellers
Pages: 1
Author

Kudos for sellers

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: August 18, 2011, 01:17:56 pm »

I have bought a few things on iCraft and must say that I am overwhelmed with the quality of the items I have received!

I know we have been selling a lot of jewelry on the site, but wanted to send a shout out to those crafters who sell other amazing products here.

Carvel Soap: LOVE the raspberry salt scrub bar (featured often on home page). Smells wonderful and has just enough roughage to exfoliate nicely. Great stuff - can't recommend it enough.

Pillow Throw Decor: The pillow cases are gorgeous and I am sure the ones I have set aside as a gift for my Mom will be a big hit. Heavy duty fabric that wipes clean nicely, and such vibrant colours. A real pick-me-up for the my living room.

Yes, I did give positive feedback on their page, but it never hurts to get extra kudos. Have you bought from other iCraft sellers? Have some kudos you'd like to pass along?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:32:05 pm »

I bought from Carvel Country soaps too and the scents are amazing.  Don't know how the soaps were though because I gave them away as prizes at one of my classes for the local dog rescue.

I bought shaped soap from UniqueTreats for my nephews at Christmas too but no one ever told me how they turned out in the bath either.  They certainly were FUN stocking stuffers though!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 09:33:58 pm »

This year, I'm going to get something from EckelandNoo for the nephews.  Eyeballing this one:
#page has been deleted#
PetiteTuques

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 10:19:22 pm »

I've bought a few items from Fairy Cardmaker, and I just loved the little snowmans from last christmas! The kids did get a hold of one, but I was able to put the bells back on Wink I will definitely be looking for more items this year!

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/25263/personalized-snowman-christmas-ornaments-custom-order.php
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 03:27:28 pm »

Thanks PetiteTuques.  I bought your hats for my nephews last year too.  I tried to get their moms to take modeling shots (and for my blog) but no go.  My sister said her older son wore his to school all winter!
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 09:45:16 pm »

Does anyone have pictures of you or whoever you bought the items for enjoying the presents you bought them from iCraft? Posting them so the seller can see them would be wonderful.

(Umm, not doing that with the soap I bought because that would just be... well, you know).
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Kudos for sellers
Jump to:  
Click