Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Please verify your email address
Pages: 1
Author

Please verify your email address

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: September 17, 2010, 02:01:00 am »

Hello Creators,

We've been experiencing a lot of complaints from buyers recently, who either placed an order or tried to contact you and their emails bounced back. We hate seeing unhappy buyers!  Roll Eyes
Please check your accounts and make sure you provide correct email addresses, as that’s the main way of communication on the site.
Also, add iCraftGifts.com to your "trusted senders list" to make sure our emails don't get caught by your spam filters.
And the last, but not the least, please check your Sales page https://icraftgifts.com/member_sales.php once in a while to see if you have new sales that you were not aware of.

Oh, one more thing. When you ship customer orders, make sure you mark those orders "shipped" on the order details page. That will trigger an email to buyer who will be instantly notified that his order is on its way.

Thanks for your co-operation!  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:03:23 am by iCraft Admin »
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 02:12:09 am »

Good points!  thanks for the heads up on this.  Smiley
MommaCats Crochet

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 10:58:43 pm »

I have not received an email to verify my email address. Probably why I haven't gotten any orders.....
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Please verify your email address
Jump to:  
Click