Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Just hit the sign up button!!
Pages: 1 2 [All]
Author

Just hit the sign up button!!

Thunderpeep

« on: October 10, 2009, 01:58:43 pm »

Hey icraft community!

i'm excited to be here. I'm a designer/illustrator out in Vancouver, BC. I'm just starting to experiment around with creating cards and other paper goodies out of my designs and drawings.

I'm excited to experience all that icraft has to offer me in this journey and to shop around all the other wonderful goodies on the site.

icraftgifts.com/thunderpeep    :lol:
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 12:15:46 pm »

What a CUTE name!  I love it!

Welcome to iCraft!  You have very crisp colours in your cards.  Can't wait to see the store at it gets more fleshed out!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 02:14:42 pm »

Welcome from fellow BC'er.  I'm from Mission but my business takes me into Vancouver all the time.

Looking forward to chatting with you more on the forums.  I am off now to check out your store.

You'll find lots of helpful people here on this site and several sellers live in the Valley... DesignsbyDebra lives in between us and you will find her very knowledgeable and so many others. GalleriaLinda and myself are "Seller Bootcamp" leaders and we are starting another bootcamp November one.

That has been a terrific support for many helping us launch our online business and even with local sales.

Feel free to ask questions of any of us.

Cheers
Christine
Pillowthrowdecor
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 02:19:29 pm »

You're right I love the name too!

I love your Chicken Halloween card too!

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/17774/dont-be-a-chicken-handmade-halloween-card.php

That is just too cute!

You ready for another Bootcamp?
Cheers
Christine
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 12:52:33 pm »

Thanks, PTD!
Weezi

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 10:23:22 am »

Hello to everyone at ICraft!
I am Lisa and my store is called Weezi.
I joined last week and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and what they do.
I THRILLED to be in an Canadian venue!!!
I make OOAK bags and retro inspired dresses...and many other things...due to my very short attention span Smiley
http://www.weezi.com/

I have a small studio in London Ont. as well as a web page and now on ICraft.

hope everyone is warm and healthy!!
thanx, Lisa Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 12:54:47 pm »

Yahoo! I am so pleased to see you here and as a new bootcamper too.

Have friends in London Ontario and I know that it is not warm there in the winter!!!

Cheers and welcome again!

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 12:58:27 pm »

This red clutchbag on your site http://www.weezi.com/bags/page01/bag03/bag03.html   is just extraordinary!

Just fabulous as were the other bags.... am I drooling or what???

Gosh I hope to see some of these fantabulous pieces  here too.. makes us all look good... grin grin.

Cheers

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor

PS... in all your messages put links to your stuff so it encourages views!!!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 01:03:05 pm »

Welcome Thunderpeep!  I love your avatar... so bright and fresh!

Love these cards! #page has been deleted#

I'm so pleased you've joined us all here... and from Vancouver too!  Yahoooooo!

Cheers

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor

Quote from: "Thunderpeep"
Hey icraft community!

i'm excited to be here. I'm a designer/illustrator out in Vancouver, BC. I'm just starting to experiment around with creating cards and other paper goodies out of my designs and drawings.

I'm excited to experience all that icraft has to offer me in this journey and to shop around all the other wonderful goodies on the site.

icraftgifts.com/thunderpeep    :lol:
Weezi

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 01:09:08 pm »

HI Christine! Thanx for the compliments! Smiley
Glad you like!
I hope to get many more bags from my web site onto iCraft this week.
Time is always an issue as you know.... as an "artsy fartsy" kinda gal I HATE being stuck at the computer...it is a necessary evil but it drives me nuts. :shock:

Thanx for the links tip...
So...you think I should have some links on every post I make or reply to???

I never really thought that it would be that much of an incentive for people to go and look. You know people are busy, they are quickly chatting, scanning thru etc.

I will do it and see what happens... that is why you are the "boot camp genius"!

take care, Lisa
https://icraftgifts.com/weezi
http://www.weezi.com
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 01:40:56 pm »

Especially when you are new ... put links in your posts.  It is important to build your views and traffic and the rest of us love to see what you are doing.

We are a pretty sharing-caring group here and we all need encouragement and feedback.

It makes our online time efficient and so much easier to share with others.

Bootcamp genious???  LOL Well if I am, then I probably have equally as many days as Bootcamp dummy ... LOLOLOL.  I am learning like the rest of us...  

Cheers

Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 01:52:16 pm »

New listings = new content = Goggle bots visiting your site= Google likes you and puts you on top of the heap= more views = buyers looking for places to spend their $ = happy happy sellers with $ in their accounts  Smiley

This is the "Wheel of the Online Sellers Economy" ...

Simple?... Yes (I am often guilty of making it too complicated)

Hard Work?.. Yes

Luck?... No./Yes... Sort of. Its about you and your stuff "out there".  That's why we have boot camp cause sometimes I need someones to  help kicks my butt "out there".   :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Cheers

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor
cooljewelrydesign

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 10:54:43 pm »

Hey...new to icraft here....cooljewelrydesign from Atlanta, GA.  Love the opportunity to showcase some of my stuff here and get to know some of the folks.

Everything I've seen is really great!  Happy sales to everyone!

cool / Pam
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 11:02:04 pm »

Hi to Weezi and CoolJewelery too!

My dad lives in London, ON.

Cool - these are nice.  I'm such a blue lover!
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/19086/islander-abalone-shell-butterfly-silver-handmade-earrings.php

Weezi, I like the ruffel!
#page has been deleted#

(My name is Lisa too!)
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 11:09:42 pm »

Hi there!  Glad to see you on board her at icraft.

Lots of interesting people and fun going on in "Bootcamp" right now.  Feel free to jump in with the rest of us.  It is a "kick butt" get started  or get going program for anyone... and it is free!  We are on Day 9 (of 28 days) but if you like just convo me and I can start you at an easy spot so you can run with the rest of us.

If you need a hand with anything just ask... we are all here to help.

Cheers
Christine
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 12:56:34 pm »

Welcome to icraft community, Thunderpeep! Nice to see another talented Canadian joining the site. Your cards are so beautiful!
Pages: 1 2 [All]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Just hit the sign up button!!
Jump to:  
Click