Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Anu Jain - Simply mesmerising art work
Pages: 1
Author

Anu Jain - Simply mesmerising art work

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: June 02, 2016, 11:07:55 am »

Just saw some works of this girl from India on Facebook. Isn't she great? She is painting using a variety of media – water colors, acrylic, fabric, glass, poster, oil-pastel, pencil and charcoal. By the way, her arms extend only till her elbows and her legs till knees.

Shared content:

Anu Jain - Simply mesmerising art work
One day, my mother gave me a brush and paint and asked me to draw on white canvas. I gradually felt interested and explored (further). I was hometrained. My paintings are reflections of my thoughts. Most of my paintings have flowers, birds, the sunset and sunrise. No flower is dull in my work, they are bright and cheerful. Pink is the colour of hope, love and happiness and you can see many pink flowers in my work. All that art requires focus and patience.

Read full story

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:13:41 am by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 09:46:49 pm »

There are very talented painters out there who master their technique in non-traditional ways. I've donated to the Mouth and Foot Painters Association before. The people hold the paintbrushes either in their mouths or feet because of their physical limitations. Some really beautiful work comes out of it!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 12:32:12 pm »

That's very nice of you, Fairy Cardmaker!  Kiss
Actually, here is the website for the Mouth and Foot Painters Association, in case someone else would like to buy some of their amazing paintings.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:55:55 pm by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 12:02:23 pm »

I also bought puzzles for my nephews, which they make from people's artwork! I love supporting the arts!
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Anu Jain - Simply mesmerising art work
Jump to:  
Click