Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  holiday fairs
Pages: 1
Author

holiday fairs

Bgrdesign

« on: November 17, 2014, 07:38:03 pm »

I had my first fair of the season last sat.nov 15th.I had great feed back sold 16 handbags and 1 knitting roll. trying to keep track of the inventory as I sell to keep my store updated. I havent really sold anything online but am handing out cards to my customers telling them to keep up with my products online. 3 more fairs to go hope they are all as successfull as the last one
Andreas Creations

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 04:44:59 pm »

good luck on your future shows! 
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:15:46 pm »

Congrats!  That is an EXCELLENT way to bring awareness of your online shop. It could take a couple seasons to catch on though, so keep patient.

I wish I was brave enough (and organized enough!) to try a craft fair. I thought about maybe doing a really small bazaar one day so that I wouldn't need a tonne of inventory or to invest in a lot of displays. Let us know how the rest go!

How did you get started with fairs?
Bgrdesign

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 11:03:12 pm »

Fair season is over ! I was really happy with the 4 fairs I did this year, people are spending more money theygave great feedback and I had 5 orders for bags for christmas. I handed out alot of cards with my icraftlisting hopefully I will have more sales. The craft fair season in my state has a big following people love to connect with local artisans and this is one of the ways for them to do this.They really are looking for quality work and appreciate the craftmanship.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  holiday fairs
Jump to:  
Click