Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Amy's Leather Lane
Pages: 1
Author

Amy's Leather Lane

AmysLeatherLane

« on: September 04, 2014, 03:08:49 pm »

Hi everyone. I am brand new to iCraft. Yes I have the same store on Etsy right now but I have had very little sales. Thinking staying local may be better. Anyway, Trying it out here for
awhile. I am very open to suggestions and constructive criticism. Thank you for checking out my store. Perhaps I'll try blogging here too. I find this site does offer a lot of creative ways to get your goodies out there. Can't wait to learn as I go!
Maple Leaf

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 07:00:39 pm »

Hi Amy,
Welcome to iCraft. Love your store! Beautiful products and its local to me  Wink
Selling online is not as easy as people hope for. Check out some resources on forum, especially Sellers' Bootcamp thread. Good luck to you! Feel free to ask questions if you have any. People in the Community are quite friendly and helpful.
AmysLeatherLane

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 01:45:49 pm »

Thank you Maple Leaf
  You take beautiful pictures. Thank you for the quote : along the lines about taking pictures of what inspires you and not for others on your store page. I needed to hear that today.
Amy
Amy's Leather lane
Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 02:31:49 am »

Ahh, yes, that's one of my favorite quotes. Glad I could help Smiley
SarahMars

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 02:46:09 am »

Hi Amy,
Welcome to iCraft! I can't believe you find the time to create so many amazing things with 3 kids. You are very talented. Love your work!
ReFuseClothing

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 07:24:05 pm »

Welcome Amy, I'm new here too.  Your shop looks great!  I think sales all boils down to marketing.  I'm planning on doing some fall art shows to get Live traffic coming to my online store.  People need to feel they can trust that you are real, once you get some real customers & hopefully some testimonials, then it's a matter of just driving traffic.  But it sure feels like it's a long road to travel to get there!  Best of luck.
Teresa
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 09:44:49 pm »

Welcome to iCraft! You have very lovely, well-framed designs!

I second the Seller's Bootcamp threads.  There's lots in there on keywords and some marketing stuff (facebook, blogging, twitter).

Teresa, you've got the right idea, girl! Get stuff into people's hands first, and then they will feel better about buying it online.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Amy's Leather Lane
Jump to:  
Click