This cross stitch pattern from the artwork of Alexander Mark Rossi of a little girl and a dog, trying to get a bird back into its cage.
If you're a lover of Alexander Mark Rossi pictures, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN AND NOT A KIT, SO IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE THREADS OR THE FABRIC. ALSO DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PATTERN I AM UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PATTERN.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you'll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern using DMC colours
* 9 sheets for the pattern
* 137 x 200 stitches
* size is on 14 count - 9.79 x 14.29 inches or 24.86 x 36.29 cm
* includes symbol chart and a chart using colour blocks for DMC threads to give close colour matches, so you have the chose of which pattern to use
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
Avalon Cross Stitch - fine art cross stitch designs for hours of enjoyment.