If you're looking for a unique way to display your growing Amiibo collection, or just a huge Nintendo fan, your wall will look great and ready for Nintendo Switch!
Amiibo/figurine storage, home decor
Original design by Thingiverse user "RadRuss":
This item is designed on a computer and then 3D-printed using a desktop 3D Printer.
-Dimensions coming soon
• PLA -- Glossy, fine detail, rigid; use for decorative or low-stress functional items.
• ABS -- Durable, use for functional parts/accessories.
• ABS-CF -- ABS infused with carbon fibers. More durable than normal ABS.
• PETG -- Food-safe, very durable, somewhat flexible. Good for functional parts that need some give.
• Polyurethane -- Highly elastic and extremely durable; good for parts that need a lot of flexibility.
• ASA -- A UV-resistant, weatherproof material & the best for long-term outdoors use.
• PC -- Polycarbonate. Extremely strong impact & temp resistance, good mechanical strength.
• Nylon -- Tough, extremely high tensile strength, elasticity, very resistant to abrasion & chemical damage. Best option for high-stress & heavy use items.
• POM -- Very strong & rigid, excellent wear resistance, low friction. Great for moving parts.
• Woodfill -- polymer infused with wood particulate. Feels, smells, and cuts like real wood.
• Infused -- polymer infused with metal particulate. Conductive, polishes like real metal.
• Resin -- A laser-cured resin printed using a high-tech SLA Printer. Amazing detail and accuracy, very durable & beautiful. Best option for aesthetics.
• Cast Metal -- A completely solid metal casting in the chosen metal.
• CNC -- Machined out of specified wood or metal using a desktop CNC Machine.
[Recommended for this item: PLA]
Tools & Installation:
-You will need: 8 to 14 nails, a hammer
-Assemble D-Pad shelf, making sure all holes are facing in the same direction. It is optional, but not necessary, to strengthen assembled shelving with glue in the dovetail joints.
-Tap nails into wall, distanced apart for corresponding holes in back of shelving, leaving 0.5cm of each nail exposed.
-Hang shelving from nails. Warning: Shelving not capable of supporting heavy weights.
-If shelving units are to be painted, they will require a coat of primer.
- 4 x D-Pad Shelf Pieces
- 2 x Start/Select Button Shelves
- 2 x A/B Button Shelves
As always, we ship all orders with a flat rate of $15 CAD within Canada, or $20 CAD internationally!
Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Local Pickup is Not Available.
Item ships from:
Oshawa, ON, Canada.
by Canada Post.
Sometimes, especially during holiday seasons, it is not uncommon for orders to be delayed. If your order hasn't shipped yet, don't worry; we're working on it! So please allow additional time for your items to ship.
Feel free to contact us at any time to find out the status of your order!
- 3d printed, gift idea, nintendo, gaming, gamer, shelf, collectible, memorabilia, videogame, NES
- Ideal for:
- Male or Female