* Not applicable *
Looking for something unique and interesting to save up your coins in? This Spartan helmet is a large-capacity piggy bank great for saving up those UNSC Credits! The slot in the helmet is 3.4cm wide, wide enough to take any size coin, and even a folded up bill! It's also pretty tough; it can take a solid tumble, even when full of change, and survive the fall save for some cosmetic damage. When you're ready to check out your deposited balance, the bottom plate comes off after removing the two screws holding it in! Makes a great gift idea for the Halo lover in your life!
Household coin/money saving container
Based on the Halo series of videogames by Microsoft
This item is designed on a computer and then 3D-printed using a desktop 3D Printer.
• PLA -- Glossy, fine detail, rigid; use for decorative or low-stress functional items.
• ABS -- Durable, use for functional parts/accessories.
[Recommended for this item: PLA]
Tools & Installation:
Insert coins/bills until full or ready to take out. Turn piggy bank over, remove two screws holding baseplate in place. Bottom should then just fall right out; the first few times it may require a bit of a pry to pop loose.
- 1 x Halo Inspired Master Chief Helmet Piggy Bank
- 1 x Halo Inspired Master Chief Helmet Piggy Bank Baseplate
- 2 x Mounting Screws for Base Plate
As always, we ship all orders with a flat rate of $15 CAD within Canada, or $20 CAD internationally!
Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Local Pickup is Not Available.
Item ships from:
Oshawa, ON, Canada.
by Canada Post.
Sometimes, especially during holiday seasons, it is not uncommon for orders to be delayed. If your order hasn't shipped yet, don't worry; we're working on it! So please allow additional time for your items to ship.
Feel free to contact us at any time to find out the status of your order!
- 3d printed, nerd, geek, collectible, memorabilia, halo, combat evolved, master chief, spartan, piggy bank, helmet, gift idea, unique
- Ideal for:
- Male or Female