Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Re: Wood Tree Swings
Pages: 1
Author

Re: Wood Tree Swings

MsRainesSewingRoom

« on: June 26, 2019, 08:45:28 pm »

I used to have a swing on my back porch, I spent hours sitting in that swing reading, drinking tea, I miss that swing. Everyone should have a swing, it melts away the stress.  I turned my porch into a vertical garden, so I don't have enough room for a  new swing or I would definitely have another one.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 01:14:16 pm »

You can get a small rocker or sliding rocker to fit on a porch. That would be nice to sit and read in.
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 11:24:20 pm »

Hi Fairy card maker,

When I said how much I missed my 2 seater porch swing, and you suggested a rocker I gave that some thought and started looking for something small to rock or swing in again.
I found a single porch swing on a stand, they call them hammock swings they hang from a c-stand. I am so excited about ordering it
and hope to be swinging away the stress and doldrums by next weekend.  Thank you for your suggestion, it got me to looking!!!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 11:38:04 am »

Hi, MsRaines. I'm just seeing this reply now. Did you get your little swing? I hope you got to enjoy it through summer and fall. And, being smaller, I hope it's easier to store for winter! (If you have winter where you are located.) Swings do seem to melt stress. I wonder if it's the motion - somewhere in our long-back memory that reminds us of being rocked as babies. Or maybe it works on babies for some other reason and, therefore, always works on humans. Or maybe it's the memory of carefree-ness childhood when you would run to the swings and swing away!
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 02:42:17 pm »

Yes i did indeed get my smaller swing, and have spent hours in it listening to my fav music and reading, and meditating.
I have a vertical garden porch where my swing is. Thank you for the suggestion which made me rethink having one, best decision
I made this year  Smiley

HAPPY HOLIDAY"s
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Re: Wood Tree Swings
Jump to:  
Click