Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello New Friends
Pages: 1
Author

Hello New Friends

ModernAsh

« on: March 18, 2019, 07:25:58 pm »

Hi everyone,
My name is Sylvia, I run a small craft business called Modern Ash. I make all sorts of hand made stuff. I'm currently working on a planter pot series and am designing planner stickers. I hope I can receive tons of feedback and help in future posts from all you lovely people.
Business growth is slow, but I love doing it so much lol
Silly details about myself. I'm married, no kids yet, 2 dogs, 3 cats and a bunch of fish. I work 2 jobs love music and drawing. I'm also going to school part time to be a vet tech. Animals mean a lot to me and one day I hope to donate a portion of my profits to help local shelters.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:01:05 am by iCraft Admin »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:00:44 am »

Hello Sylvia,
Welcome to iCraft Community! We are happy to have you with us Grin

I've also seen other members supporting animal shelters by donating a portion of their sales. So you are in a company of like-minded people.

Let us know if you have questions about store setup or anything else we can help you with.
Btw, this site is being redesigned right now. We have a lot of improvements and new features coming out in the next few months. Stay tuned!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 05:37:04 pm »

Hi Sylvia. Your life sounds quite full (in a good way).  Smiley I teach card-making techniques a few times a year to a small group of family and friends. A portion of every class fee goes in a fund and, at the end of the year, I donate the year's total to an animal charity.

One day, I would like to donate a portion of shop sales, but it's direct crafty-fundraising for now.

Welcome to the site and I wish you well in your studies!
Nicole Gibson

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 08:34:34 pm »

Welcome to the community, will have to check out your shop!  Smiley
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello New Friends
Jump to:  
Click