Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Question I am adding a new item to my store and I can't seem to add the pictures. The "upload" box isn't there.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
Author

Question I am adding a new item to my store and I can't seem to add the pictures. The "upload" box isn't there.

The Jewelry Chest

« on: November 06, 2018, 05:19:47 am »

This is what I see: Product Photos and Colors

Upload up to 10 product images in the same color. 10 colors limit.
You can drag images to re-arrange them.

Video (link to Youtube or Vimeo):

Dominant Color:

I added the first four items without a problem.  Am I missing something?
Thank you, Kathy
Marina Zub

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 05:23:22 pm »

Sorry for the inconvenience. Will try to fix it asap
The Jewelry Chest

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 07:46:21 pm »

Sorry, but the add photo button in now there but it doesn't do anything.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:46 pm »

Which browser and computer (Mac or PC) you are using?
The Jewelry Chest

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 04:01:41 pm »

I'm using a PC
The Wicked Ginger

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 05:32:22 pm »

Any update on this issue? I cannot add any pictures to my listing, click the button and the add pictures window shows up, but does not do anything once I click add. Microsoft PC, tried in Google Chrome and MS Edge, neither are working.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 08:19:13 am »

Hi guys, the latest issue is Chrome and Edge specific.
We are working on fixing it, but if you want to upload images now, try Firefox.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Fashion Jewelry by Ch

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 08:03:00 pm »

How do u get to firefox
Fashion Jewelry by Ch

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2018, 04:45:39 pm »

How long do we have to wait
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2018, 01:56:31 pm »

The issue with image uploads should be fixed now.
Could you please try again? If you still have a problem, could you please email us the some details?
We could do a virtual meeting too, so you'd share your screen and I help you figure out what's wrong. Let me know what works. Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2018, 09:51:40 am »

Hi guys,
If you still have an issue with image uploads, please join this Zoom meeting https://zoom.us/j/444351164 in the next hour or so and show me your screen.
If you can't join this meeting, let me know when is a good time and I'll schedule another meeting with you. Thanks!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 06:25:09 pm »

I was confused listing a new item. There was only a place for colours, not for more photos (in Chrome). So, in my shop, the "zoom/more images" does not have more images. But to the side of the photo, there's a list of "colours" which is all my other photos.

What did I miss?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 08:11:34 am »

Hi Lisa,

By "Colors" we mean "same products but in different colors". It probably doesn't apply to cards, but it works with clothing and accessories. E,g, if you have the same hat or a belt, but in 5 different colors. So when buyers click on color they'll see all red hats, then all blue hats etc. We can add explanation with examples in that section. Would that help? How would you call this feature? We were struggling with description of this feature. And looks like we still didn't get it right  Roll Eyes

You didn't see more items under Zoom section as you listed only 1 photo per color. You need to change that as you don't have same product in different colors and they will all appear under Zoom, like you expected.

I am thinking now though that we should probably let buyer scroll through all product images, regardless of the colors.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2018, 04:25:43 pm »

Ah, I see. Because the "ADD COLOUR" button was so big and highlighted, I just pressed it and went along my merry way. Now I see that, NEXT TO colour 1, there is an "add photos" and a "remove colour" button.

Got it now! Thanks.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2018, 12:39:09 pm »

Ok - follow up question...

I have this card:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/96815/balloon-birthday-card-in-brown-and-red.php

• in brown and red
  • in black and red
  • in black and green

Although they vary a little, they are essential the same design. If I were to make them one listing, with 3 colour combos... here are my questions:

1. How does the quantity work? What if I have more of one colour combo and less of another? I see only one place to list quantities.

2. How does the listing adjust when one colour sells out? Say, I have the brown and red as the first colour, but then it sells. Will the listing automatically shift to the next colour to be the main photo set? Or does it remain on the brown one and list it as sold out? If the latter, I'm afraid people won't find the other colours because they'll think the whole product is sold out before looking further.

Thanks.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 02:05:06 am »

Hi Lisa,

The product color and the product quantity are not connected or dependent on each other right now. We are only tracking the total number of items under the product listing. We might have to make adjustments later, but for now, if things don't work for your products, you can just list 3 designs as 3 separate products. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 [All]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Question I am adding a new item to my store and I can't seem to add the pictures. The "upload" box isn't there.
Jump to:  
Click