This cross stitch pattern of a beautiful kingfisher stood on a reed on a river bank.
If you're a lover of birds, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN AND NOT A KIT, SO IT DOES NOE INCLUDE THE THREADS OR THE FABRIC. ALSO DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PATTERN I AM UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PATTERN.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you'll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern
* 12 pages for the pattern and 3 extra pages including a coloured picture and the threads
* the pattern pages are in black and white symbols or coloured blocks, so the choice is yours
* 143 DMC colours, due to the intricate nature of this pattern, if you would prefer less colours please send me a conversation
* 209 x 200 stitches
* finished cross stitch will measure - 14 - 14.93 x 14.29 inches or 37.92 x 36.29 cm 16 - 13.06 x 12.50 inches or 33.18 x 31.75 cm 18 - 11.61 x 11.11 inches or 29.49 x 28.22 cm 25 - 8.36 x 8.00 inches or 21.23 x 20.32 cm
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
BUY 3 CROSS STITCH PATTERNS AND GET ONE FREE
When you buy three cross stitch patterns, you can have a free pattern, just send me a message as to which pattern you would like and I will send it to you by email.
Avalon Cross Stitch - fine art cross stitch designs for hours of enjoyment.