This cross stitch pattern of a vintage advertisement poster for the Italian town of Assisi.
If you're a lover of Italy, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you'll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern
* 9 pages for the pattern and 3 extra pages including a coloured picture and the threads
* the pattern pages are in black and white symbols or coloured blocks, so the choice is yours
* 104 colours, due to the intricate nature of this pattern, if you would prefer less colours please send me a conversation
* size is on 14 count Aida
* 135 x 199 stitches
* measures 9.64 x 14.21 inches or 24.49 x 36.10 cm
* the pattern is created in black and white symbols or another file in colour blocks the chose is yours
* includes symbol chart for DMC threads to give close colour matches
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
??? Not a kit, this is a pattern only.
BUY 3 CROSS STITCH PATTERNS AND GET ONE FREE
When you buy three cross stitch patterns, you can have a free pattern, just send me a message as to which pattern you would like and I will send it to you by email.
Local Pickup is Not Available.
Item ships from:
Saint Julien Les Rosiers, Gard, France.
The cross stitch patterns will be sent via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Returns & Refunds:
Due to the nature of these items I am unable to give refunds, if you have a query please do not hesitate to contact me.
Digital PDF files
cross stitch pattern, cross stitch, cross stitch chart, counted cross stitch, Assisi, Italy, Avalon Cross Stitch, gift for her