Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Community Help proposal
Pages: 1
Author

Community Help proposal

Marina Zub

Administrator

« on: August 03, 2018, 05:20:39 pm »

Dear crafters!

We know, you are quite busy running your business and in order to make your life brighter, let's help each other by promoting store's pages in your personal and business accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus!

The rule is simple: go through the product pages of other stores and share the products which you like on your social media accounts. Then, write a comment to this threat, mentioning the stores for whom you did the friendly promotion. The mentioned store should go with the returned favor!

The more you share, the more you are shared!

But still, expect nothing, appreciate everything!

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 12:46:35 pm »

Not that I've specifically run through to find things for this initiative (because I am a slacker in ALL forms of promotion), but sometimes I do share new postings on Twitter that iCraft has shared because I genuinely think it's neat. I recently shared this on Twitter:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/101305/harley-quinn-vinyl-record-clock.php#utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social-feed&sfl=254176&utm_campaign=twu-912535874&utm_content=product
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 12:50:52 pm »

Ok - I tweeted this too now - because they're stunning.  Smiley
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/101641/engraved-zebra-wood-couples-watch-green-w094.php
Marina Zub

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 01:36:28 pm »

amazing! we just need to let the owners know that they've been promoted and ask to do the favour Smiley
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Community Help proposal
Jump to:  
Click