Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I am here to help you.
Pages: [1]
Author

I am here to help you.

Marina Zub

Administrator

« on: June 19, 2018, 01:50:09 pm »

Hi guys,

I am a new Web Data Analyst on iCraft and wanted to introduce myself here.
I focus on analyzing data from Google Analytics and iCraft’s social media accounts. I also work on SEO and site optimization. My goal is to improve traffic, conversions (sales) and overall site's rankings.

Feel free to ask me questions about social media, SEO and digital marketing in general.
I am looking forward to chatting with all of you soon!

If you need any help with your product page optimization/recommendation, do not hesitate to contact me.

We can discuss some most common problems with running the store page together and create a Blog post material after all, thus we will improve your page and spread the knowledge among other users.

-Marina
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 02:36:11 pm »

Welcome aboard! I'm sure your skills will add great value!

I'd like to ask about Twitter. When I post something to my neglected blog or Instagram and it lets you auto-share on Twitter, it only puts a link in your Tweet. Personally, I don't often click on Tweets if I can't immediately see the picture.

It seems, it only shows the picture immediately in my Tweet if I go to my computer and manually Tweet and add the image to the Tweet. Means more work for me.

Should I do something differently when I use the "auto share" feature?

I notice iCraft's auto-feed from my shop seems to put the picture and not a no-eye-candy text link instead.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I am here to help you.
Jump to:  
Click