Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Creating Custom Orders
Pages: [1]
Author

Creating Custom Orders

Gould Style Crochet

« on: June 08, 2018, 06:07:33 pm »

Had a quick question.  Can I list the crochet items that I'm selling twice in my store?  For example, can I list that I have 1 or 2 of an item currently for sale and then clone the same item, but this time show that I have 0 for sale and list it as a custom order.  The reason I'm asking is that I get requests for custom orders for my crocheted amigurumi items, but I usually only have 1 to 2 on hand currently for sale.  I don't want to create a duplicate issue or problem, but I don't see any other way of letting buyers know that they have the option to request a custom order on those items.  Thanks.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 11:34:00 pm »

No need to duplicate your listing. Custom Order option can be applied for items that are currently available for sale.
See this listing as an example. https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/99691/linen-cotton-blend-dress.php
1 items is available for purchase right away and the same item is available for Custom Order.
Hope this helps!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Creating Custom Orders
Jump to:  
Click