Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie...
Pages: 1
Author

Newbie...

9 Mile Crafts

« on: April 29, 2018, 06:36:00 pm »

Hello, I’m Joetta of 9 Mile Crafts I’ve been here a couple weeks, Busily adding my items and trying to get things set up. My current passion is baby blankets, lovey’s, snugglies, etc...that may change. I have done an introduction blog too. I live in a small town, no stop light, 2 restaurants, a convenience store and butchers, about 600 people. Lots of time to crochet.  I take custom orders, donate and give away as much as I possibly can and thought I’d broaden my horizons with some online selling. My S-I-L Sells on Etsy but I was looking for a place to grow into and with, that lets me have the control without figuring out all the web stuff. I wasn’t prepared for so much editing/visual rearranging  on my blog but I’m learning the online bit and the curve is only slightly less than vertical so my attitude is So far, so good. I’m looking forward to a great experience.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 07:27:01 pm »

Joetta,
Great attitude is the half of the battle! Happy to have you with us!  Smiley
We love hearing ideas and suggestions from our members on what can be improved or simplified. So feel free to post your thoughts and ideas here.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 07:52:51 pm by iCraft Admin »
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie...
Jump to:  
Click